Curtiss-Wright Surface Technologies (CWST) is a Division of the US stock listed Curtiss-Wright Corporation and runs more than 70 plants worldwide. We significantly extend the lifespan of high-end customer parts by conducting controlled shot peening and other surface treatments, mainly in aerospace, automotive and power generation on behalf of our customers. As part of a succession plan we are immediately seeking for our business unit Metal Improvement Company in Sint-Truiden, Belgium one
Business Unit Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for ambitious, sales-oriented engineers with previous experience in a supervisory role - possibly today as deputy - and be able to provide examples of the challenges you faced. You will be responsible for your business unit in accordance with company policies and all applicable laws in close communication with your regional management. You will liaise with customers and be the contact person for your employees. In addition, you possess organizational and business skills with high quality consciousness.
After your training within our European companies, you will further develop our plant in Sint-Truiden and manage it responsibly. You maintain our existing customer base in BeNeLux and continue to develop it with highly motivated employees and a constantly improving machine capacity.
- Bachelor / Master of Science Mechanical Engineering, - Manufacturing, - or Materials Engineering
- Preferably previous technical vocational training in the metal sector
- Distinctively entrepreneurial and strategic thinking and acting
- Quantitative and qualitative target achievement with an eye for the essentials
- Personality, assertiveness, negotiating skills
- Experience with key performance indicators (KPI) and ERP applications
- Knowledge of EH & S and EMS
- Communicative, Service-oriented and Advisory
- Experience in dealing with authorities, officials and offices
- Experienced with common PC programmes and Dutch, French and English skills
We offer you a challenging position with the opportunity to develop yourself with a high degree of independence and freedom in a dynamically growing, economically healthy company group with short decision-making paths, an attractive salary package with success-dependent variables as well as a privately usable company car.
Have we attracted your interest? Then please send your meaningful application documents in English by post or email stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date to the Regional Manager for Central Europe located in Germany. We are looking forward to receiving your message.
Metal Improvement Company LLC - Westerhaar 21 - 58739 Wickede/Germany
Herr Oliver Schuchardt - Email: email@example.com
www.cwst.de // www.cwst.be // www.cwst.com